Jason P. Jacobs
Software Engineering Resume
This web page is meant as a supplement to my resume, in order to show actual projects that I have worked on.
Some of these were student projects, and some were just for my personal use. They have been written in various
languages and I will try to get more examples up over time.
Visual Basic .NET
- BlackJack - Simple BlackJack game with installer
Visual Basic 6.0
- Shockwave Player - Plays .swf files (includes sample files)
*may require XP compatibility mode
- Nim - Player with marbles at the end of the game loses
- XML_Minesweeper - Basic minesweeper game built around XML. Requires .NET Framework.
- Kohonen Net simulator
- Perceptron simulator
- CNF simulator
- Smiley Attack! - DOS-based ASCII character game where you collect powerups and destroy bad guys